Our website address is: https://www.peak2pub.co.nz.
NZSKI Ltd as the Peak to Pub is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
NZSKI Ltd as the Peak to Pub will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means, and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner. It is NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub usual practice to collect personal information [about you (and possibly about your family) directly from you (or from your authorised representative)], when you:
Registered for an event organised by NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub through Event Plus
complete a hard copy form;
purchase goods or services from us;
enter one of our competitions; or
contacted us by telephone, via mail, email or online.
The types of personal information NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub may collect includes (but is not limited to) your:
- date of birth;
- residential address;
- email address;
- contact telephone numbers;
- medical conditions;
- emergency contact details
The nature of the information collected will depend on the purpose for which it is being collected.
If you provide us with information about any third party, you must obtain that person’s permission to give us the information and inform them that you have given the information to us.
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons including to:
- provide services and products to you;
- answer your inquiries and deliver customer service to you;
- meet our legal obligations.
Whilst you may opt not to provide us with your personal information, you should be aware that without this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the services and/or products you are seeking.
In the course of conducting our business and providing our products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information.
We only disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities. We do not give it to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented to the disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect, or have been told, that your information is passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies; or
- it is otherwise required or authorised by law.
If we engage third party agents or contractors, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that they do not breach privacy requirements in relation to the information, before we share your personal information with them.
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- professional providers (such as the event medical provider);
- professional advisers (such as lawyers or auditors);
- payment systems operators and financial institutions;
- third party agents or contractors with whom we contract in the ordinary course of business;
- organisations authorised by NZSKI Ltd as the peak to pub to conduct promotional, research or marketing activities;
- upon lawful request from law enforcement agencies or government authorities; and
- any persons acting on your behalf including those persons nominated by you, executors, trustees and legal representatives.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will take all steps reasonable to ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We are committed to compliance with all laws and requirements relating to the use of your personal information. We will only use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you have provided your information for that purpose (and you would expect us to use the information for that purpose), or if you have provided consent for your information to be used in this way.
From time to time, we may contact you with information about products and services offered by us and our related entities and our business partners and sponsors, which we think may be of interest to you. When we contact you it may be by mail, telephone, email or SMS.
Where we use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, we will:
- allow you to request not to receive direct marketing communications (also known as ‘opting-out’); and
- comply with your request to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications within a reasonable timeframe.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org